inTank Media Baskets

Looking for PPE's, EE's, +

ZURCSREEF

I am looking for Purple People Eaters, Eagle Eye's, and any other extremly vibrant colored Zoanthids, if anyone has any for sale or trade please post price and picture or something your looking for. I am also looking for vibrant ricordia's, true blues, rainbows, etc as I lost all mine during the hurricane attacks. Thanks!

-Mike C.

I'm also looking for Eagle Eyes and cool zoos; LPS frags too. The hurricanes hit my nano pretty hard also even though I'm up here on Cape Cod. I'm a Coast Guard pilot and was deployed down there for a few weeks and my "tank sitter" didn't come through.

uscgairdale

I was able to get my hand on some EE's already, I also have dragon eyes, electric greens, neon green with bright gold skirt, opposite eyes with purple in stead of red/orange ring... etc.

Zurchsreef i am in Fl. also and i was looking at the fl. reef sife in ur sig. .... i have bought 2 fish and a plate coral, zoanthids, fox coral, bubble coral, mushroom coral (fromBig Als) and all are still alive doing well.. (the fish i have had for about 5 months, and the someof the coral 5 months.. oh i also bought a few snails, and a serpant star from them,... never got anything sick from them.. and i havnt seen anything sick in there store (except the SPS tank.. lol) ....... do u know why they closed for a while????? (they were doing so good.. whenever i went they were PACKED with people)

do u know why they closed for a while?????

I heard something with there roof and that they weren't making the money they expected. Too much Disney world happening there I guess. They sometimes get in nice things, but there prices on there coral are ridiculous, if someone was really into the hobby they can go a little further and get the same size colony for half the price. Only thing I can say thats reasonably priced there is there aquarium setups and some of there fish. I have heard many things about there fish having alot of ich problems, one problem was that there entire tanks were infected with ich (all the fish)... If they were to offer more reasonable pricing in there store they would do alot better. Majority of the people in the store are there for spectating, the sharks, there big display tanks etc. there lines are usually empty at the cashier.

-Mike C.

Remember, this is just my opinion...

Archived