Pod Your Reef

FROGSPAWN - for sale or trade

chieferich

beautiful frogspawn for sale or trade. will ship. 2 available.

frag to be 1 large head on small branch that will open up to a 3" diameter or larger when extended. or a 2 head frag to one trader.

PM me with offers.

at this time I am looking for:

acans

blastos

a nice feather duster

acropora

zoas with red/ orange coloration

*edit*IMG_04351.jpg

more pics will follow, but it can be seen in this shot.

IMG_03921.jpg

six, honestly..

I "aqquired" many fully grown corals as of recently. a few i have not even done an id for to verify what my thoughts are. any input is appreciated. i think i will frag it soon too ;) just to share the love...

had not thought of a price... (trade), but PM me with an offerif you wish

posted a pic of "the yellow one" in my 30g thread...see sig.

I would like to have a piece of that frogspawn, but I dont know if any of the things I can trade would interest you.I have the following:

I ordered a hammer coral from marine depot and it is pinkish brown, but not the green I had wanted and it is way too large for my tank, it has 4 big heads

I have a nice feather duster

lots of xenia!

a good sized colt coral

I dont think I could part with my blasto ( its my fave)

If any of these interest you, let me know and I will take pics although my camera makes them look darker than they are

ok...

frags will be 15 dollars+shipping. you choose the shipping method (USPS 2-3 day, UPS, Fedex, 2 day. overnight, etc...)

ships in thermos (with heatpack if needed) in padded box.

generally, i like to charge a safe amount and refund any leftover shipping charges. you will get a photocopied pic of the receipt.

as I am not a store and cannot afford refunds or replacements, choose your shipping wisely.

Are you interested in some colorful zoas for a frag of the frogspawn? I have green skirt/purplish center with a green mouth and also have a borwnish/yellow skirt with a bluish yellow center and mouth. Let me know

Thanks

Archived