Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Covering Tank

hicksonj

My tank is about 80% covered, but I have a HOB splashing away back there which I'm sure makes a difference. Your situation, I don't know. Which begs the question, why did I bother to post? Because I'm bored, my friend. Very, very bored. Too early to go out, and too late to get some good traffic at Nano-Reef. :(

Bored? with all that surgical gear, why don't you and the g'friend play doctor?

then you won't be bored.

Satch, enjoy downtime while it still exitsts for ya. No rest here, ever.

I'll attempt to salvage what dignity this thread has left. :

I put a glass top on my 2.5. The total open space on top is no bigger than your fingernail. I thought it would be a problem at first, but nothing seems to be suffering.

Korbin, how dare you.

She;'s in VA for a few days. Which is cool, cause it's a Boys Gone Wild weekend. I was just bored yesterday sitting in an empty apartment waiting for the troops to gather. I'm half in the bag right now actually. $5 pichers at Bazookas for most of the afternoon. Headed to the Village tonight, superbowl/beer pong tourny tomorrow. My liver's gonna love me.

I doubt the speculum would fly, but we've been through several pairs of hospital restraints. Glad she doesn't visit this board.

Originally posted by Satchmo

I was just bored yesterday sitting in an empty apartment waiting for the troops to gather.  I'm half in the bag right now actually.

:DHAHAHAHA:D does that mean what I think it means?

how come I didn't get any hospital restraints in my box of satchmo goodies?

Oh and Satch, looks like Billy is drinking again. Any chance he was part of the troops that massed and gathered with ya this weekend?

Sadly, thread re-hijacked and corrupted.

Archived