ReefCleaners.org

H E L P ! ! !

flick

ok..thx rna, and cheiferich.

I was going to ask them to feed the fish before i got them, but i forgot. And i never thought of qt until after all of this happened!

Another thing is....perculas can NOT get ich! Their slime is too strong for such small parasites, but its acutually called some other weird long name....that looks very simliar to ich....this guy has owned this store since he was 19 and he is now like 50!!!..and hes even worked on celebrities tanks!...he told me a couple people, but i forget now...STUPID ME!!!..and his store is mostly SW, so he knows his stuff...lol

Flick

ok..thx rna, and cheiferich.

I was going to ask them to feed the fish before i got them, but i forgot. And i never thought of qt until after all of this happened!

Another thing is....perculas can NOT get ich! Their slime is too strong for such small parasites, but its acutually called some other weird long name....that looks very simliar to ich....this guy has owned this store since he was 19 and he is now like 50!!!..and hes even worked on celebrities tanks!...he told me a couple people, but i forget now...STUPID ME!!!..and his store is mostly SW, so he knows his stuff...lol

Flick

Recommend doing some more searches. Check out wet web media and look at some of the responses from some of the "experts" there in regards to those claiming perculas have ich. I believe that they can often get the common form of ich, usually following some stressful situation or after exposure to another fish with ich. Brookynella is another disease common to clowns. I dont have nearly the experience as the LFS owner or the folks at wet web media but I cant seem to find anything there that supports what the shop owner says. They recommend common treatments for ich for the affected clowns without disputing that the fish have ich. Could be that they are more resistant, but I wouldnt think that it would be impossible and more than likely, may happen quite often.

ok...millerlite, i was just telling you guys that this professional aquarium hobbiest said they cant get ich! I didnt belive him, but then he talked to me about several SW issues, and he seems 99.9%right all the time..lol

Flick

Archived