ReefCleaners.org

6 Rics, orange cap, & zoos FT in Florida

Grizzy

I've got a total of 6 rics (4 adults 2 younguns) some orange cap frags, green & blue zoos, and plenty of healthy pulsing xenia to trade.

I'm mainly looking for pretty & different zoos...fire & ice, safecrackers, neon green, bright orange...you get the picture...but I will also entertain other offers. PM me or email me at cww77fla@yahoo.com.

WYSIWYG:

#1 This ric is in the process of splitting as you can tell by the blue/purple ridge in the middle...about 1.5" across

ric1orig.jpg

#2 1" across

ric2orig.jpg

#3 2.25" to 2.5" across...color came out a little dull in the pic.

ric3orig.jpg

#4 1.5" to 1.75" across

ric4orig.jpg

#5 Baby ric...about the size of a dime.

ric5.jpg

#6 Orange cap frag...about 2" to 2.25 across

cap.jpg

#6a Mama to above frag...will frag more pieces if intrest.

capmocol.jpg

#7 Zoos...about 15 nice full polyps

zoo.jpg

Also have one more baby ric...will get a picture soon as it's in a mesh net to secure to a small rock...it's about the size of a nickel. As I said above I have plenty of pulsing xenia available...fast grower.

Let's make a deal.

Chris

I have some electric green zoo's, I have a frag of them with about 10-20 polyps, haven't really counted. I am looking for other zoo's and those beautiful rics. I also have some eagle eyes. If you willing to sell, I would be interested in purchasing, I live in Pembroke Pines, Florida, where are you located?

I am also interested in a frag of that orange cap...

I have some electric green zoo's, I have a frag of them with about 10-20 polyps, haven't really counted. I am looking for other zoo's and those beautiful rics. I also have some eagle eyes. If you willing to sell, I would be interested in purchasing, I live in Pembroke Pines, Florida, where are you located?

I am also interested in a frag of that orange cap...

pm'd you

#'s 1, 2, 3, & 4 are sold.

5, 6 (another frag of 6a), & 7 are still available. I also have another smaller ric that's a little bigger than a nickel.

Chris

how much for a frag of that orange cap to 33028? Do you think you will be getting anymore like #1 and #2, really interested in those, got some nice zoo's to trade for em (Eagle Eyes, Electric Greens, etc.)

-Mike C.

Hey, Id love to buy (have nothing to trade yet) some pulsing Xenia. Let me know how much you want and a shipping estimate. Im in South Florida, 33067 Thanks

Hey, I have some beautiful pulsing xenia's, 42$, I am in Pembroke Pines, you can come by or I can deliver depending how far. This piece has a large stock and babies growing around it. Let me know.

-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF

www.SouthFloridaReefers.org

Hey, Id love to buy (have nothing to trade yet) some pulsing Xenia. Let me know how much you want and a shipping estimate. Im in South Florida, 33067 Thanks
Hey, I have some beautiful pulsing xenia's, 42$, I am in Pembroke Pines, you can come by or I can deliver depending how far. This piece has a large stock and babies growing around it. Let me know.

-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF

www.SouthFloridaReefers.org

Got any pics of that piece, and how big would you say it is, Pembroke Pines isnt far at all let me know.

Thanks

Archived