Top Shelf Aquatics

That Fish Place/That Pet Place

dweakl01

Update...TFP emailed me today stating they are rewriting their price match policy as follows:

Meet or Beat Policy

That Fish Place-That Pet Place wants to make sure that you always get the lowest price on your pet supply purchases. If our price on an item does not beat our competitors we will meet their price. To take advantage of this policy, you must tell us that you have found the identical product by the same manufacturer from one of our competitors at the time of purchase. The price must be advertised in a magazine, mail order catalog or sale flyer for verification purposes. Internet prices will only be honored through our call center when placing an order and are not accepted in our retail store. Prices offered on auction web sites or private sellers offering products for sale are excluded from this offer. The competing company must have the product in stock in order to qualify and this Meet or Beat Policy does not apply to livestock purchases.

• 3 years later...
i like fish

I was thinking about picking up a pair of B&W ocellaris from TFS... anybody have a good experiences with their online ordered livestock?

• 1 month later...

I wouldnt order from them online, they have a huge death rate. I know ppl who worked there and they do a dead run every hour. I only buy fish there after ive seen them doing well for a few days. You'd probably lose you money. I hear good things from Live aquaria. Im thinking about trying them myself. *needs green banded gobies*

Archived