Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Anyone in the Midwest?

reffer9391

Dang well I live in south IN but six is there any sort of clubs or anything in the area? I really like you tanks.

By the way sry all i meant to put this in the makeshift lounge

Man- i was hoping we would find at least a few more midwesterners. Seems like the coasts have got us beat pretty bad. I guess thats to be expected tho. Oh well- hopefully more will turn up- i would like to eventually do some trading without risking shipment.

well its good to know there are a few of us.

-bigmay

Hey guys. Im in the midwest too.

A thread that may be of interest to you:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...=0entry717454

Local reef clubs are a great way to meed folks and swap frags. Some lobbying from us might help to create a forum for local clubs on NR.com, for use by members of thoes clubs who nano reef.

Check it out, and post up. Let the mods/admin know we'd use it if it were there.

Dang well I live in south IN but six is there any sort of clubs or anything in the area? I really like you tanks.

By the way sry all i meant to put this in the makeshift lounge

thanks! There's a club, but i have yet to join. i dont see them having much to offer me at this point. ill keep my opinions in private if you want to know more, PM me.

Schwartz- i posted in that forum thread you listed. thanks!

I say we start our own group for midwestern reefers, nano or otherwise. we can set up priority swaps at frag swaps (meaning post your frags here 1st so we all can get first dibs or eachother's stuff) and hit up local club events (since you dont have to be a member of any of the clubs to attend an event.

just thinking....

I'm think about that large frag swap thingy but I was think somthing more along the lines of a 10-50 person club but o well just most people laugh at me for needing a "nano" sized frag.

Archived