Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

3 Week old pico

Muciefus

Hello everyone,

Ive beeen on this forum for quite a while and have never really posted.Anyways i have just started my first 2.5 aga pico jan 13th.

everything is going sweet so far i added 3 lbs of caribsea fiji pink 3 lbs marshall islands lr and 1.5 lb fiji. one domino damsel one pepermint shrimp.

just added my first coral today 2 small pom poms of pulseing xenia.

Well anyways things have been a blast so far and i plan to keep on going on :}

here are some really teriable pics

olympus d-390 akk

post-6511-1138929002_thumb.jpg

post-6511-1138929041_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well it has been a little while couple of things have been added everything is going great:}post-6511-1141715777_thumb.jpg

Just added this guy sunday

post-6511-1141715860_thumb.jpg

Zoos and buttons are from Reefer21

A great guy to deal with

I will post more pics later

If you have a chance, it would be great to see a shot of the Nimble pico in your tank. I have not actually seeen one in a pico reef!

Jerome

[/b]I got coraline from keeping my calcium at about 520 ppm's and using 1/16th of an HBH Balance Block once a week. Also I use 1 mL of kent marine Strontium & Molybdenum twice a week. Then once a week i use Lugol's Solution, but be careful with this! You just squeeze the dropper empty, there will be a little left inside, and suck up the water and release into 4 oz. water and then pour into filter. I dont know what you guys are doing but this along with weekly 25% water changes is working well for me. All parameters have been excellent.

Archived