inTank Media Baskets

MY 20H pics :D

Lunchbucket

How do you even see the tank with that light on it? I would think it is like trying to spot a volkswagen on the surface of the sun.

I love the before-and-after type pictures. Keep it up!

dude that was some quick corraline growth! that reactor is doing a sweet job. i like the loc line. what are you using as the closed loop(pump wise) and how bout the return pump? looking pretty good, thos acros should be at the surface in about 6 months!B)

ajroahkni - yeah that is just a whittle guy. got him on a trade this last summer. grown quite a bit too.

JoeyG - thank man :D

Korbin - i just use a welding helmet LOL j/k nah it really isn't that bad. i could put another 400 on there and it would be fine :D

reefriot - i am dissapointed w/ the coraline. it isn't covering the sides and back like i want :( the reactor is a must for me and i LOVE it

i am using a mag 700 for the closed loop running on the new SCWD "squid". return is a mag 950 throttled back a lot and running out those 4 lockline fans

well i HOPE they grow that fast :D

Lunchbucket

Lunchbucket

tank looks great

I really enjoyed the growth pic's on your site

as a newbie (4 months for my tanks)

I find the growth pic's very informative

& hey they looked

buckethead-

don't you think your "slow" coralline growth is the result of that star you've harnessed. i've always heard and witnessed coralline to grow best under fluorescents be it vho, pc or no.

tank's looking great tho! how you like the squid? picked one up-just trying to figure out how i could hook her up-see 10 hex post!

i do NOT believe it is because of the light. there have been MANY people that have had the best growth of coraline under VERY intense lighting.

i LOVE the squid. works great and my corals have grown better and look nicer since the addition.

you could hook one outlet to the rock work side and one to the top out let....hmmm or make a closed loop and do it like that!!!

Lunchbucket

Lunchbucket,

Awesome pics and very nice setup. Your 10G setup got me addicted err started with nanoreefs and between you and Glazer I'm going to fill my whole house and office up with tanks. :) Going to have to chat with you about your plumbing setup as well as your CA Reactor... Once again damn good job.

Will

i just wish it wasn't a FRAG tank. i looks so immature and not as nice as it is in person. i can't wait to have some nice full lush tank pics :(

Lunchbucket

on the left near the clown fish, that a branching torch?

doesnt look too happy although it could be the time of day ya took the pic.

Given 2 years, that tanks should be nicely filled in. your sump must be insanely stuffed with equip. to support it.

and FWIW, I too like CA reactors. ;)

you mean this dave?

1%2022%2003%20candy%20and%20goby.JPG

in the 1st pic that is what my clown is in front of. only things in the bottom left are my favaties and my candycane in the image above.

yeah i think in a year it will be a LOT better. i would love to add some more corals but i think then it will get TOO packed. right now some of the pieces are gonna be close when they grow out. everything has settled in GREAT and are really taking off.

yeah i WOULD not do this tank w/out the Ca reactor. i couldn't!!! just can't keep up on the alk/ca. reactor is the best piece of equip i have.

thanks for the comments dave :blush:

Lunchbucket

Archived