SaltCritters.com

Looking to trade frags - would like some opinions

chieferich

hey guys, I have decided it's time for me to stop being selfish and start fragging my icey-mint green zooanthids again (very nice/rare). For those of you who are familiar with these, stay on the lookout for a trade posting I will make soon...

I was wondering what everyones preferred method for packaging and shipping is now.

thermos method?

double bagged?

priority shipping?

second day shipping?

heatpack?

no heatpack?

I had originally thought about buying several thermos's and shipping them to traders who would then return the same thermos to me with their zoo frag for trade. What are your thoughts?

pro, here's a pic. if interested, shoot me a pm and I'll give the rundown on how I'm doing this. sorry for the bad pic...just can't get it right, but these things are top notch.

chieferich-icey-mint-zoos.jpg

purple stems with icey blue to bright mint green centers. skirts are mint to purple. size: large

*edit -this image is with a white balance. specifically, an "underwater'' setting on my camera. image was then cropped. no alteration of coloration. they just opened up after transplant, but many asked for an additional pic. i feel this picture is much yellower/ washed out than they appear in person. I'm a bad photographer...

minty.jpg

NEVER SATISFIED REFFER

wondering how much, i love those. Ive decided im gonna have to part with my beloved T-bone shaped wall hammer, very nice glowing green polyps. I got up last night, noticed something going on with a full colony of A. tinus acro. Dam if it isnt chemical warfare. the hammer had lost a polyp and it blew around the tank and landed on my acro, it started to rtn, i had to snap off that branch. I've had it since middle of 2004. has grown a lot. in the day when the polyps are full, it looks big and round, id say 9"

Ah shao-lin whips his beauties out. You people and your beautiful corals. You should start a club. The "Beautiful corals People Club".

Bastards :P

I'll just chill here with my "Anything goes that grows under 2x36wPC" Nano.

Really nice zoos, both of you!

thx. I try to boost my corals self esteem as much as possible. Like on fridays, I give them plankton (sometimes a wine cooler) and play christina aguilera's "beautiful" song. you should see them extend their feeder tentacles and mouths. so inspirational.

"Every day is so wonderful

And suddenly, i saw debris

Now and then, I get insecure

From all the pain, I'm so ashamed

I am beautiful no matter what they say

Words can't bring me down

I am beautiful in every single way

Yes, words can't bring me down

So don't you bring me down today."

LOL>

ok...that was ridiculous.

Archived