SaltCritters.com

Look, new pics of 20H!

MacnReef

Yeah, no joke...I appreciate it.

Brian, I emailed you a few times about this tank...I will be ordering some corals from you soon. Do you have any recommendations on which corals I need to buy from you or my LFS.

Thanx again!

well, it must have some zoos! :)

Drop me a line in the next few days and I'll let you know what I have, but it is looking very nice now so we don't want to over do it :)

PEace, Bryan

You can go to my website. Look to the right of my name and you will see a button that reads www. click that then click on the button that read New 20H Set-up.

But, it is a standard 20H, custom built stand and canopy. 4-55W pc but only three are installed now. Two hob filters, 2-Hagen 201 power heads, 32lbs of sand, and about 40lbs of rock.

Nice tank man!

I really like the mountain of LR. I wish I had that much in mine. I also wish I had a nice stand and canopy to.

Love the zoo's also.

Matt

Thanx Matt!

That live rock has been with me for a long time and I was not taking care of it for awhile so most of the coraline died. I had it in a 65 and it was doing well, then I moved and I had my house up for sale and left the tank in the house. The water level dropped about 6" twice while I was away, one light blew, and everything died. Someone tried topping it off at one point and used about 10g of tap water. X)

I had a nice plate coral, 50 or more stalks of xenia, and a few fish. I thought it was being taken care of, until I went to collect the last few things from my house.:x :( :*( X) :angry:

Tank looks awesome dude! I love the DIY hood and stand. Corals look grrrrrrrreat!

Hey floppyfish, I told macnreef I'd like to have a mountain of LR like that to, he gave me 50lbs!!!! :) What a great guy:P

But then again we are family.

Ask and you shall receive....but unfortunately, I am all out.:P

JoeyG, I am going today to get a frogspawn or torch, whatever the lfs has.

I want to put a suncoral, another zoo, bubble coral, small brain, and the two above. Well, see, hope the wife don't figure out how much it all cost!:o

Sounds cool! Yea when I come back from the lfs I tell Val how good of a deal I got( yea right dude I havn't got a good deal yet!). "yeah baby, it was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up!"lol:P

How much does that sun coral run??? on average

Yeah, I always try to act like I didn't put anything in the tank and once Lori notices, I tell her I have had it for awhile and I got a really good deal!

BTW, why does your signature say, Whisper Power Filters Suck!!! Did another one fail?:

Yea, this one only lasted a month!!! Damn thing crashed last night X) Acually I think the last one lasted for about a month . Its a whisper 30-60 power filter 300gph. STAY AWAY! Do you have any suggestions of what I might try. Also, do you think that will have in effect on wy corals with it not running for a few days. I have 2 ph 1- 106gph and 1-260gph.

I agree with MrGuy, I have a whisper but it clogs up easy and stops pumping. PITA

Anyways, try an aquaclear!

BTW, I bought a tubastrea (suncoral) last night, they wanted $25 for it.

Archived