Pod Your Reef

updated pic of my2.5

ubfishy

its got a nice natural feel to, but its a little risky with all that Caulerpa in a Pico IMHO ,,,,anway i like it but it could use some more color.. IMO

i personnly LOVE macroalgea actually my 2.5g had a ton of Feather Caulerpa (check mine out.. there is recent pics on pg. 13 of my thread.. just click on the pic in my sig.) but i took it all out recently b.c. i was worried it would go sexual... I want a planted nano that has very little Caulerpa.. and alot of Soft corals, and a clam... one day.. also an anemone.. loll.ololol

i hvae followed your thread. and everyone enjoys reefing in there own way. heck if everyone did things all the same what would be the fun in it heck i support your veiw in putting that fish in there to each thier own i guess

yeah i love it; its not the typical clean set up (though i like those too). its pretty stable and has been up like ten or so months and no real lose. i have actually fragged out of this tank i guess it works for me!

this was the humble beginings april of last year

post-4526-1138423532_thumb.jpg

jeez.. total difference... i think it looks like crap when u first started it.. (no offence) .... mine did too.. lol.. now mine looks better... but still not where i want it to be, i need to actually do something i keep saying but not doing... lololol

wow..looks like a freshwater plant tank ! nice nice nice.... theres like no room for ur damsel to swim he he but over all nice ...something new to look at! keep it up! :D

Archived