Top Shelf Aquatics

Brian's Wave Pico

Brian da lion

Brian da lion

Sup all. I dropped out of the pico contest due to tank problems caused by a huge salinity swing while I was away from home. A few days ago I scrubbed all of the glass and the rock and put in some new pieces. This thread is about the rebirth of my Red Sea aquavase wave tank. Here's the equiptment list:

2.5 gallon wave tank

AC mini

7.5w mini heater (inside filter)

satellite 18w pc light- only temporary, I will be setting up the 70w metal halide retrofit that I got for christmas.

Planned Livestock:

1 Blood shrimp

3 Sexy shrimp

I don't know if the bioload will be too high or if they will get along. I appreciate any comments. As for coral, if I find something I like, I'll toss it in. I already have my first coral in there, my lfs took down their show tank, and I got a good chunk of pink centered gsp for like 20 bucks. Me and the owner are tight :P . The store is actually revamping their saltwater section, and I must say that it is sweet. To anyone living near hackettstown, nj, check out the hackettstown pet supplies store. You will not be disappointed. Getting back to the tank, let me know what you think. I'd like to get a good thread going.

• 3 weeks later...
Brian da lion

Update time!

Here's the tank so far:

Clown (just holding it there till odyssea tank cycles)

Blood shrimp

Anemone crab

Turbo snail

Xenia

2 kinds of Gsp

Big shroom

Some kind of Anthelia with tiny Blasto on it

Zoas

post-10584-1140057123_thumb.jpg

Archived