ReefCleaners.org

Aiptasia Species Tank

SaltwaterGoldfish?

SaltwaterGoldfish?

Hope you're ready to be jealous... ...

I just finished a lb of Assorted Fruit Jellies and was left with an empty 24oz container just begging to be recycled into a pico cube... though at 0.1875 gallons this needs a category of its own... so I'm gonna coin the phrase ZeptoCube... 'Zepto' of course denotes a sextillionth in the lovely metric system...

and in this I plan on culturing the much maligned Aiptasia anemone.... (anyone know where I can get some stock...jk)... I'm gonna go with 1" of live sand.. some rubble... a sprig of Caulerpa serrulata... a dash of rosemary... and a couple Aiptasia I'll snag from work... then I'm gonna stick it in a nice bright window and watch the magic... ... kinda curious how the lil buggers will respond to the temp fluctuations...

So.. just curious... anyone ever (intentionally) grown these guys before?... tips?

I was just talking about doing that with a fellow hobbiest last night. I was thinking a couple aptasia in a betta cube. I could keep it on my desk and feed them baby guppies. I'm going to call the big one stingy, and the little one muffin. Seriously though, I think it would be cool.

manjanos would be so much cooler. they are actually very beautiful.

honestly, id see how they did in your plans without feeding them. see what they can do with just light. :huh: should be interesting.

Archived