Pod Your Reef

new pics of the blenny

cjm033

ive had my bicolor for about 1-2 weeks now i feed him emrald entree every other day and do w/c every other day now since he has seemed to slow down the crap factor lol but heres a few head shots i got of him today,Chris

Nice little fishie Chris.... um, very animated looking, like he has actual facial expressions... for instance

Pic #1... OMG! It's the freak with the cam again

Pic #2... *whispering to his friend the hermit* Watch this, I'm gonna freak him out and fart, hehe

Pic #3... What? What was that, did you see that? Was that a worm! ?

I should go to bed....

lolyea he doesnt seem o ome out when i have te camera but as soon as i bing his food the little suckercomes rite up and will takeit out of my fingers lol its funny tho wen i do water changes and stick the tube by hi cave he attacks it i like the little guy he has a alot of personaity and a ton of different faces lol,Chris

ps chris this quick reply thing rules lol

fish do learn to come out when you come by. they think it's feeding time. when I take pics of my tank I have one good one and three ruined by my percula that likes to have its picture taken

hey thanks for the comments everybody welcome to the board wigguh i noticed now hes startn to get out more often now and swim abit now hes a little more adapted hes now to the point where when i go to get water to take tests for my test kits he bites me lol who would know the lil sob would pack such a bite ne who any more questions and or comments are welcome,Chris

Archived