Coral Vue Hydros

coralsanbar

Crakeur

just unpacked my order from here and boy did I get a lot of stuff. Everything looked great except for the tiger cuke, which I didn't order anyway (came dead). tons of freebies and the green tree is sweet.

Rob was great to work with and he even ran and picked up stuff from premiumaquatics when he didn't have everything.

The one downside was the styrofoam packing was a filler and not a real box so I flooded the area. thankfully, the wife missed out on that so all is good in the world.

Just chiming in to 2nd what Crakeur said :)

I ordered the 3 green colony from Rob about 3-4 months ago, was blown away at the size and color, they are my favorite corals.

Most of his trees are 3rd generation and beyond captive bred and don't blink an eye upon acclimation. He is doing some fine work over there on

Coral Sand Bar

and deserves our support.

Though I would talk to him personally about sizes, those of you with smaller than 10 gallons, as his normal ones may be too big for the tank :)

Peace, Bryan

I did mention the size of my tank and the tree I got was perfect in size although he might have gone overboard with the other livestock. The number of snails and hermits was astounding, I now have more caulerpa in my fuge than one man should ever see but I needed the caulerpa because he promised there were a few stoma snails mixed in there. OnceI find them, I can get them out and put them in the main tank. Lots of shrimp of all sizes and a small mithrax for my sudden bubble problem.

I will stress again, he was incredible to work with. He was out of a few items and really made up for it by adding extra stuff. the only item I didn't want, which I told him up front, was a tigertail cuke, which he sent anyway and they never seem to survive shipping. Guts out and I wasn't even going to consider putting the toxic beast in my tank after that.

Definitely check out the site and, if you have the room, get a green tree or two. they are incredible.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliments guys I appreciate it. Drop me an e-mail and I can custom tailor a cleanup crew, corals, etc. to fit your nano-tank.

Thank you,

Rob

That sucks... My railway glider goby sometimes moves frags too. I often have to dig them back out.

Which green tree vanished? I always carry around a nice pair of long tweezer/tongs for instances such as these.

I would try using something to see if you can get in there w/o disturbing everything too badly like maybe a section of coat hanger with a little loop in the end.

If you could find it I could always hook you up with another.

Rob

the tree is way too far into the cave to reach, I've tried.

Not sure if you saw it but there is a thread at manhattanreefs.com regarding getting a group together to do a purchase from you and I already posted my interest in getting another palua (think that is what it's called). Anyway, I will either join them or, some time after the 15th of April, place my own order. I loved that little tree.

I would try the dig down from the top approach and just let you lobster redig his hole.

Thanks for the "heads up" on the link. I registered there and posted a reply to the message.

I just wanted to make sure that they are able to let me know a little ahead of time so I can have everything in stock, etc.

Thank you,

Rob

I gave up on the frag as I can't even see it now so I will just end up moving everything around and risker more death and mayhem.

saw your post on manhattanreefs. be forewarned, they take a long time to get their chit together but they have pulled off a few group buys recently.

Thanks for the info. No hurry here. I'm fairly busy as is....plus I have many new Walt Smith acquacultured corals to add to my site, etc.

Thank you, Rob

Hmm I will add this to list of places to try next. Tried to get some more zoos from Ryan but they sold out in 2 days!!! Crak bummer about the tree my green sinularia got knocked into my rockwork and I've been trying to find it for the past 2 weeks.

I am hoping to have pics posted tonight if not this weekend at the latest.

I will add an updated reply when new corals are posted, etc.

Thank you,

Rob

Hi Guys,

I just added new pics of the corals I have to offer. They are from Pacific Aquafarms (aka Walt Smith) and many are acquacultured in Tonga and Fiji. Pics are posted on my "Colonies" page.

I haven't added paypal "add to cart" buttons yet but will do so shortly this morning.

If anyone wants a nice nano cleanup kit or cleanup kit in general just drop me an e-mail with your tank size and I can custom tailor one for you.

Thank you,

Rob

• 7 months later...
coralsandbar

Thanks for the bump.

Hello Everyone,

I just thought I would let you know I have ORA tank-raised acquaculture frags coming in this Friday.

Here's what I am getting in:

12 fighting conchs

4 Ocellaris False percula clowns 2"

2 False Black Percular clowns 2"

3-2" cultured Hippopus clams

1-1 1/2" maxima clam colored ultra

1-1 1/2" maxima clam gold

2-3" Pocillopora damicornis green

3-3-4" Elkhorn Montipora

3-3-4" Montiporra digitata (green)

3-3-4" Montiporra digitata (orange)

1-2-3" German Blue Polyp Digitata

2-2" Blue-tip Staghorn

3-green bali slimers

3-blue Tortuosa

3-Nathan's Millepora green

2-Scripps green tip staghorn

3-capnella

12-zooanthid seamats (in crazy colors!!! as seen at Louisville MACNA)

3-small long polyp sacrophyton leathers

E-mail me for price details.

Thank you,

Rob

http://www.coralsandbar.com

rob@coralsandbar.com

Archived