Pod Your Reef

Update pic of my 7 bow

Metznreef

i got bored and decided to take an update pic of my 7 bow. sorry about the coraline all over the front glass, i need to clean that off someday. and as you see my crazy xenia is still up front (i need to frag it one of these days). i just got some new yellow polyps but you can't see thembecause of the xenia: .

very nice metz. are u a member of the north carolina frag club?? if not, shoot me an email and i can get you the info on joining. The next meeting is in raleigh on feb 15 and if i remember right you are in durham? anyways, the meeting sounds really sweet (tour of local private tanks and then trading at a lfs). see ya

quiksilver5768

nice tank man, just wondering, what is that algae growing all over your prizm skimmer? If that some sort of macro algae? or just another nuissance micro algae?...If it is macro algae, that is some pretty cool looking stuff (looks like java moss for freshwater...) lol

spencer, yeah i'm in Durham. no i don't belong to the frag club but i would love to join. go to my profile page and you can email me the info from there.

quick silver, that's actually just some hair algae i just pulled off the main clump yesterday, that's why it looks kind of weird.

thanks for the compliments guys.

Originally posted by benny

What is the in the bottom right corner? Oh and great looking tank by the way.

ya i was wondering that too.

is it a clam shell for decoration??:P

no, it's some sort of rock incrusted shell that i'm trying to get the green star polyps to cover. they have grown up on it nicelyso i'm going to be moving it to my new propagation tank once i get that stable.

Archived