Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

I just placed my order for my first nano

reefphreak

I'm getting the shakes from spending money. lol I just ordered a bunch of things from Pet Warehouse. Now all I'll need is the 7 gal mini bow and salt mix. i guess I'll have to rearrange my cpu desk to fit it on here. What is a real good up to date book for Nano's ? I have a few marine aquarium books but they are like 10 years old from when I used to be into the hobby. Thanks

Sorry don't know if there are any good books out there. Most are out of date, as in 10+ years old, and the ones that aren't still have outdated information in them. Best source for information is the net & forums. There are also some good magazine publications out there, but shouldn't have to resort to them untill you get some experience under your belt, as their articles are a bit on the technical side, and a bity starchy.. but please, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

dave? hello? just a little friendly nudge. :rolleyes:

phreak,

tullock's Natural Reef Aquariums goes over a couple of nano setups. i don't think he terms them as such but they basically are. pretty fundamental stuff tho, cats is correct that these various internet forums provide better info (imo) if taken in whole.

Phreak,

Hey welcome to the board. Nope, there aren't any books specific to nano-reefs, so learn all you can from the 'net (starting with the forums here!).

I'm getting the shakes from spending money.
Laffs - get used to it. Once you get the shakes, they don't go away.

Ross

whooozyooodady

If you ever have any questions in the future, and you really dont feel like starting a new thread. You can use the search botton. It helps a lot.

Archived