Coral Vue Hydros

New Fission Protien skimmer

sea man dan

can you hang this no the back of the tank or does the whole thing need to be fully submerged? with that being said if it cant be submerged can it fit into a AC 300?

Well do you know the smallest Aqua Clear filter it can fit in and properly work? And i read something about changing a pad on the skimmer every few weeks or else it doesnt work properly , can anyone clear this up?

thx ,but where can you purchase a new bag or can you use a sponge or something in exchange for the bag, and do you know the smallest size AC filter that you can use to put the skimmer in and still work properley?

Thx bro

is there any way you can keep the whole thing out of the water ... for example you buy a AC filter . take the AC pump out then hook the pump of the fission skimmer to the intake of the filter..... So the fission skimmer would be getting continuous water or does the skimmer need to be complete sumbmerge except for the collection cup?

Yeah but like . this is hard to explain...... Ok lets say this . The skimmer is not put into water. so the pump isnt getting anywater right? but what if you conect a tube to the intake of the skimmers pump and feed it to the tank . So your skimmer is out of the water hanging on the back of the tank...... and you have the tube coming out of the tank that the pump of the skimmer is sucking out....do you think that would work or do you think i would be safer with it in a AC filter?

Your class of 05' J86?

i yea i was, and i think that might actully work. oh you ment my sig right?, thtas the year i joined nr, it was a little rival started by Tigahboy, but i was class of '05 too.

Archived