Cultivated Reef

300 gallon custom tank set up

rstimeout

reeferbarra20
hi guys i just finished my freind tank it is 6 ft long 3 feet deepand 3 feet high real nice but very hard to work on let me know what you think

\

Dam yo , that is one fugly tank....lol! JK . Are you new to the reef hobby? Tank looks ok, maybe you need to add some more lr and re-aquascape it. Other than that looks good. Good luck--reeferbarra ps. you might wanna remove that sohal tang I heard they are really territorial.

Looks good, I like the way the rock is in it, nice dimensions. I like the wider tanks. Mine is only 24 wide but 8 feet long, next time I will go 3 feet wide.

How many pounds of rock did you guys put in? How did you get it to stay?

They are hard to clean & if that is acrylic be very careful when running your magnet near the sand .....lol

:bowdown: Now that's what im talking about dude. That's one nice tank man. How much does something like that cost? I would love to have of those if I had the space man, wow. That's awesome.

PS. I guess you can fit those tangs there huh? hahaha. beauty

hi guys i would like to thank you for the nice words i mean 2 of you hey reeferbarra20 i have been doing this for 20 years and you have to start from the begging and in a few weeks there will be alot more stuff in there i am sorry you dont like it but if you can send me about 2000.00 dollars i will finish it the way you like lolololol it will take a little more time to fill in the tank hey Saltwater/Cesar thanks there is about 200lbs of rock with lots of shelves and holes for the fish and corals to go some of the rock pices over 40lbs each very big i will post more pics soon with more stuff thanks again

Can't wait for more pictures..... I really like what you did with your Rock, it looks good. That is hard work in a large tank, it takes hours...... Geez now I want to redo my tank..... lol

\

Dam yo , that is one fugly tank....lol! JK . Are you new to the reef hobby? Tank looks ok, maybe you need to add some more lr and re-aquascape it. Other than that looks good. Good luck--reeferbarra ps. you might wanna remove that sohal tang I heard they are really territorial.

lol im pretty sure reeferbarra's not new to the hobby, or else she wont start with such a big tank

Nice setup, would you mind providing some equipment pictures of your piping arrangement, sumps, lighting, and pumps? I've got a 180 that is waiting for me to learn enough to get things going. I would appreciate any extra pics. Thanks! ~Matt :P

reeferbarra20
lol im pretty sure reeferbarra's not new to the hobby, or else she wont start with such a big tank

AHEM!!! SHE? I think you got that wrong there dude. Its HE

Archived