Coral Vue Hydros

FS: 12" CPR Aquafuge

reefriot

SOLD!

12" Aquafuge by CPR comes with rio 600 pump

50.00+ship.

i bought this right after i had ordered my glass fuge,not sure what i was drinking that night but i guess i thought in case my glass fuge didn't work out. well works fine and this will just sit around and collect dust. if buyer wishes i will include a variety of macro( razor,grape, angel hair, straight leaf culerpa and some red macro).

thanks

aaron

• 2 weeks later...

Doh! sorry about that!! I am in the market for a fuge and I see here you also bought a glass one. What are your impressions of it compared to the CPR aquafuge? I went and bought a piccolo skimmer today to put in the aquafuge but I am also considering the glass refugium from wetdryfilter.com. Thanks for any input.

i really like it alot better than the aquafuge. its like having another mini tank plumbed into the minbow.

BTW: why are you running a skimmer and a refugium? how big a tank? i have run a skimmer on this nano once and i never will run a skimmer on another nano unless its a heavily stocked sps tank. i have had way better luck with just regular water changes and keep up on the additaves.

I have a viaaqua 18 gal tank. I figured skimming never hurts anything so I thought I could have the best of both worlds a fuge and skimmer both. Some guys here run this setup and say it works great. Thanks

Archived