Pod Your Reef

New Pics 20h

Squishie

It has been awhile since I had gotten out the webcam and taken any good pics. Previously posted under the name RicknBecky. Squishie is the just becky half of that but just so you guys know it is the same tank. I have move and to get my 20h to come with I had to drain out most of the water into buckets and take out all of the liverock putting it in to buckets as well. Overall the transfer went really well and the I didn't loose anything to shifting adn damaging in the process. but I forgot how difficult a time I had getting my aquascaping done the first time and wound up gettign a couple of extra pounds of rock to add stability to my new formation.

For some reason I cant post pics in this thread. I'll run a new thread I didn't get more pics in because my computer wouldn't let me do that las night either.20H, 35#lr, 20#ls. Pep shrimp, cherub angel, royal gramma, Mancinia Brain (Open Rose Brain), various zoos rics adn mushies, sm frog singel head, Unknown sps Mix of snails andcrabs, a Flame scallop, two feather dustersas well as an abundance of Varoius tagalong critters including several vireaties of starfish, an urchin and many others I have yet to identify.

Archived