Top Shelf Aquatics

New Lights

gregmoeck

New PowerQuad

I was fortunate to have scored a brand new in the box Custom Sea Life 96 watt PowerQuad Pendant from a fellow reefer here on this board for $100.00

I took down my 2 - 36 watt PC and hung the new unit today.

This light is super bright over my 10 gallon Nano. I have the bulb suspended with the cables that came with the unit.

pendant.JPG

quiksilver5768

Hey man, nice looking light...VERY BRIGHT over that 10 gal...lol

Just wondering, how do you add that "liquid aragonite"...(do you dose? add weekly? bi-weekly?)

i use a couple drops per gallon of my RO make up water and just about 5 drops in the tank once a day, sometimes a couple drops once the lights go out.

the directions say one drop per 2 gallons of water volume or until the tank appears to hav ea slight haze.

My coraline is really really taking off since I started using this. It's a lot safer than using Kalkwasser plus you're giving trace elements, buffer and strontium, magnesium and potassium all in one. Premiumaquatics uses this in their tanks which is how I got turned on to it.

quiksilver5768

hmmm...interesting. Ive been trying to figure out a way to cut down my chemical dosage to only 1 bottle of some type of chemical and have not been successfull. As of now, I add Reef Complete, Reef Success Trace, Iron (for the refuge, not a big deal to add), and some micro-vert here and there when i feel the need. Ive been thinking about moving over to kalkwasser but im afraid of overdosing and what not so im not going to take the risk seeing as all my levels are fine right now.hmmm...maybe i'll try this, we'll see...lol

That's a really nice tank you got there.You should be proud of yuorself.:happy: What are you going to do with those 2x36 watters?If you're selling I'd be very intrested in that.;) Please contact me back at Alex122488@aol.com or post back on this board.Tanks Alot

Archived