ReefCleaners.org

ATTN ALL 12G AQUAPOD OWNERS!

DevilBoy

I'm the same guy as reefer9391

glad i got the 24g but this problem isnt as bad as your fish swimming on ur floor and JBJ didnt take care of there messd up skimmers and the tanks I know of people had a problem getting new ones at least free of charge current is still a more reliable company. As for their skimmers they said about a 2nd version coming out in Sept. or somthing but for 25 bucks its better than a prism or a seaclone

I can't belive I just got one yesterday ...

I am not going to let my coral die by unplugging it.

so you bought yours yesterday (1-11-05) I see

doncb--> I agree with you wholeheartedly. Everyone bashed JBJ, and this AP, was supposed to crush it.

Well, I dunno about anyone else, but, I think JBJ was smart to release a basic model, and then the dx. They did not really have any probs for a while, until this cracking thing, which, IMO, is a shipping mishap.

just my 2 cents!

D

Cracks or not JBJ is one hell of a product. how many cracked compared to how many were sold? all the cries for blood made it worse than what it was imo (really don't care to debate this so don't try) and I agree I feel it may have beed a shipping problem.

Well after tonights light I am gonna try to rewire it myself..

Sounds like someone in China production line just messed up the procedure.

How do you take the top off?

aquapod02.jpg

Wow you sure got that tank filled with coral fast great job cycling it.

Wow you sure got that tank filled with coral fast great job cycling it.

my thoughts exactly...

my new pod got shipped out today, as i received a confirmation number via email....

Cracks or not JBJ is one hell of a product. how many cracked compared to how many were sold? all the cries for blood made it worse than what it was imo (really don't care to debate this so don't try) and I agree I feel it may have beed a shipping problem.

Yeah, that is what I was trying to say!

D

glad i got the 24g but this problem isnt as bad as your fish swimming on ur floor and JBJ didnt take care of there messd up skimmers and the tanks I know of people had a problem getting new ones at least free of charge current is still a more reliable company. As for their skimmers they said about a 2nd version coming out in Sept. or somthing but for 25 bucks its better than a prism or a seaclone

What JBJ skimmer? The only skimmer JBJ has is the surface skimmer for the '06 models. And the only time I heard of JBJ charging for anything is for tanks out of warranty. And in one post an out of warranty tank was replaced for the cost of shipping. The new JBJ tanks have thicker glass and the 12g Cube is thicker than the 12g Aquapod.

So basically you don't know what you're talking about. More unsubstantiated JBJ bashing.

Archived