ReefCleaners.org

For future reference, NEED OPINIONS!

duckhuntboy

I am getting my LR for my tank tomorrow from harbor aquatics, and will be placing it shortly thereafter. I am going to wait a while on fish, coral, whatever strikes my fancy, but I was wondering about fish....

I have a 7g minibow with water flow from old skimmer, (although tank is skimmerless) old power filter, and two 13w PC's, (50/50, 10k). So far, my setup with a little bit of already established live rock has kept my tank completely in balance, with no major algae outbreak thus far. Wondering about fish though....

I'd like two fish, hopefully a pair of the same species, to inhabit my tank when everything sets up after my live rock. I love percs, and I feel those could be an option, but what other fish could inhabit my tank? Could a pair of fish, plus a tank cleaning fish be too much? Please give advice!

two small fish and a cleaner goby is fine imo. or a citron goby is also good. the smaller more sedate fish would be better imo.

it also depends upon the size of the other fish and other things such as: tank stability, livestock intros, auxiliary filtration, feeding schedules, LR/LS quality, and regular maintenance. hth

Archived