inTank Media Baskets

FREE GRAPE CAULERPA!

reef-luva

I know some people don't like it but I think it's cool looking and yes, one has to keep it trimmed, like your hair, finger nails and front lawn.....so what!!!! :P

I am in Burbank, Ca.

Peace

Drew

(818) 846-9412 B)

Lol!! I'd rather put 2 tangs in my 15 and suffer the wrath of the Tang police, than put that crap in my tank. A complete, never-ending nightmare! A LFS told me it's good to have, if that tells you anyting.

quit trolling reef-luva's thread

No trolling...just a warning. If it's free he should put it in the garbage disposal and save a lot of hassle.

if you don't want any free caulerpa, then you have no reason to be posting

......hahahahahaha.....now THATS funny AND true....so bug off all Caulerpa haters!!!

I used to own a fish store, so I think I know a "little" about this plant (sarcasm)

With EVERYTHING in life, everything, you can find people that like it, love it or hate it or just don't care.

I guess caulerpa is no different.

In 20 plus years it's never given me ANY problems.....so....

Thanks for the "warning"....so, is that a yes or no?

would you Ship?

There really isn't a whole lot, don't hate me but I don't want to bother shipping it....sorry.

Lol!! I'd rather put 2 tangs in my 15 and suffer the wrath of the Tang police, than put that crap in my tank. A complete, never-ending nightmare! A LFS told me it's good to have, if that tells you anyting.

So, you would rather put two fish that are way too big in a tank that is way too small then trim some plants, hell, yankin' caulerpa is not a big deal....much easier than say cutting your nails....so why all the drama???

...I don't know either.....

never-ending nightmare huh?....interesting......

you must really hate to wash dishes to......

.....I know, huh? :lol:

No trolling...just a warning. If it's free he should put it in the garbage disposal and save a lot of hassle.

...I can think of something else to "put in the garbage disposal!"....natrate

Anyway...it's gone. Don't worry, I'll have more in a month or so....

Peace!!!

Check out

http:/www.myspace.com/drewshourddrums

Archived