Innovative Marine Aquariums

Wallpaper Photo Thread

Tigahboy

I got some requests for wallpaper sized photos (1024x768 pixels) of my corals. So I thought I'd start a thread for ppl to attach larger sized images for ppl to use.

So, if you want to share em so ppl can post on their desktops, attach em here.

Here's some of mine:

post-9221-1136035047_thumb.jpg

post-9221-1136035070_thumb.jpg

post-9221-1136035091_thumb.jpg

post-9221-1136035114_thumb.jpg

Hey Tigah, thanks for sharing. I only have one pic that would be worthy of the desktop :lol:

It's my old Nem that I nursed back to health, then the hurricane hit and the tank crashed :(

post-8390-1136038356_thumb.jpg

Tigah, you ever think about selling some photos for use in mags or articles online? just wondering cus if you do it lemmie know how it goes. im interested as well. i think we both have a good chance of getting something published.

i mainly want to make a few bucks to go to IMAC this year. Eric Borneman.... :drool:

I wouldn't even know where to begin to do that. It would be cool to see some of my pics in a magazine or somethin tho. haha. if u know how, lmk. ;)

Travis, that shrunken anemone is cool; looks like blown glass.

Yeah, good thread...but why 1024*768...??

- it is year 2005/6 ppl, we need 1200*1024 minimum:D

I guess I'm living in the past. My monitor is set to 1024x768 pixels. :(

This is an 800x620 picture from my gallery site, but I can get a larger one if anyone is interested. It's a cool picture of a lettuce nudibranch that I got the other day.

nudibranch.jpg

Yup, just verified that I have a larger picture. If anyone wants a copy, shoot me a PM and I'll send you one over. I don't want to post it here just cuz it's so big.

Later!

Eric

Archived