Coral Vue Hydros

water proof overflow

Vish

I am planning to have a refugium and not sure how to design that. I know I will need to drill my glass tank to have an overflow. I talked to my local glass shop and they can do it fo rme for 20 buck. But thats not the problem. What to do after I have my glass drilled? What fixtures to by so that water can flow from tank to the refugium? Any ideas?

As in an earlier related post, Vish says.....

use the search button with overflow as your key word...

Replace "overflow" with the word bulkhead... ;)

Hardly a single online retailer of fish gear that doesn't sell them plus easily obtainable at most better-stocked LFS's, albeit three times the price though. Good advice by Physh in your other thread, have bulkhead(s) in hand for whoever drills your tank!

Dood!

It's the internet... information and e-commerce abound.

Try the good Drs.

Don't like them? Google will land you a veritable buttload of suppliers... um, I dunno I like the Drs. though, they send me purty catalogs every month with lots of pictures, then I don't have to read so much can just point and grunt, then all I gotta do is put the item number in on their homepage and they remember the wife's credit card number, then they UPS it and since I get home first I can open the box, install/dose or display said product then tell the wife "oh I've had that forever honey" then she gets the bill and then I change the subject then we go out to eat, and then she likes movies so we go to the movie and then she hides my catalog because the whole time we were eating and watching the movie she was all like... "I know there was nothing in the house called a reactor something, let alone that welding tank thing....." And then I be all nice to her guinea pigs which she thinks I hate so that makes her forget that I have this "fish habit" and then........

(sorry, I just wanted this thread to be more interesting than whats those things and where do I find them *sigh*)

Archived