SaltCritters.com

Some new pics with the new camera (large pics)

Perpetual98

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a new Canon 20D with a 100mm lens and a couple other lenses. I decided to take a few macro shots of one of my tanks and these are the best pics from the group of photos that I shot.

faviaDOF.jpg

gsp.jpg

gsp2.jpg

eagle_eyes.jpg

zoos.jpg

ric.jpg

froggy.jpg

I got the 100mm f/2.8 macro (obviously) and the 28-135mm lens for walking around, and I got the cheapo prime 50mm f/1.8 lens just cuz it was cheap. I had to pick up a 1.0GB CF card too because I kept filling up my 256MB card from my old camera. :)

Those pics are absolutely incredible... That first one is gonna make an excellent background on my computer (thank you!). So, when you guys shoot, are you using digital SLRs or just standard SLRs and scanning your pics in?

It's a digital SLR. I just take the photos, pull the compactflash card out and put it into my laptop and download the pics.

Incredible--Well I hope your sending these pictures into magazines and what not so that you will receive the compensation that you deserve for all of the money and time you have put into this...

Archived