Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Free xenia

ericsch

I have a lot of xenia and do not want to kill it. I am posting a pic of it, pay for shipping and its yours.

I'm interested, let me see if its any different from the xenia I already have.

oh yes, I am very interested, I live in iowa however. How long would it take to ship and would it be overnight? do you have any idea how much? Would I send you a check in the mail? I also might have a friend who is interested, maybe more than one... would that be okay? I can pay you a bit more if you want. Let me know! (sorry got really excited)

-Leah

how do you want to ship it overnight i hope I am in AL so I will check were am i shipping it

overnight I guess would be best....I am in Pennsylvania

oh yes, I am very interested, I live in iowa however. How long would it take to ship and would it be overnight? do you have any idea how much? Would I send you a check in the mail? I also might have a friend who is interested, maybe more than one... would that be okay? I can pay you a bit more if you want. Let me know! (sorry got really excited)

-Leah

I live in Alabama zip is 36064 you can see how much from fed x or ups website I would overnight send a check for shipping

hey!

whats the best way to get xenia to grow?

Hi flow? med flow?

Near top of tank or in lower lit areas?

seeing as you are reaching plague proportions i think you are doing something right - i just bought a tiny pom pom for $20 and i want it to grow!!

regards,

Before I decide whether I want to take you up on this offer I wanted to ask some questions. I am a alittle conserned about lighting (although my LFS guy says my lighting will work I do not know if it really will work). What do you have these guys under? I do not have hallides I have 50/50 130W compaqs (2 65W's). Let me know what you think. I don't want to go through the hassle and then find out I don't have the proper lighting to keep them alive. Also what are you feeding them? Or putting in for elements? I think it's always a good idea to feed a stressed animal the food that it's used to rather than putting it in a new environment with new elements ect.

And one more question. What size frag are we talking?

Thanks,

Leah

Before I decide whether I want to take you up on this offer I wanted to ask some questions. I am a alittle conserned about lighting (although my LFS guy says my lighting will work I do not know if it really will work). What do you have these guys under? I do not have hallides I have 50/50 130W compaqs (2 65W's). Let me know what you think. I don't want to go through the hassle and then find out I don't have the proper lighting to keep them alive. Also what are you feeding them? Or putting in for elements? I think it's always a good idea to feed a stressed animal the food that it's used to rather than putting it in a new environment with new elements ect.

Thanks,

Leah

I am vho and I use B-Ionic 2 part I do a water change about every 50 days 10%. I also have some frogspawn and some zoo let me picno...

Thanks,

Leah

I have vho and I use B-Ionic 2 part I do a water change about every 50 days 10%. I also have some frogspawn and some zoo and green star pol.. let me know

post-17247-1135294780_thumb.jpg

post-17247-1135295020_thumb.jpg

PM Sent.

I am interested in a few stalks of xenia, not sure how many you have and how big the line is.

Is this pumping Xenia? Also, did you happen to mention that you have a frogspawn, zoos, and green star polys available? If so, i am interested in those too.

Shipping would be around $50 ( 2lbs 10x10x10 box) via UPS to 33437 (Boynton Beach, FL). i'd be more than willing to send money order asap, just PM address.

I dont trust Fed Ex, last time i had them ship something they did not take into account that the box was labeled, "fragile","handle with care", "live goods", and "this side up." I recieved the package with tons of dents, upside down, and almost all livestock was dead. it was a mess.

Leah,

More specs on the tank (size?) would be appreciated, but 130w should be ample lighting for xenias.They require a medium - low amount of lighting so MH is not necessary. Also, Trace Elements (calcium, iodine, etc...) and phyto/zoo plankton are always good to feed most all corals.

Thanks.

Leah,

More specs on the tank (size?) would be appreciated, but 130w should be ample lighting for xenias.They require a medium - low amount of lighting so MH is not necessary. Also, Trace Elements (calcium, iodine, etc...) and phyto/zoo plankton are always good to feed most all corals.

Thanks.

Sorry for the late response, (busy over x-mas) I have a 29 gl tank and a 20 gl sump. I ad trace elements and zoo plankton regularly. Anymore ideas on whether these guys would make it or not?

Thanks for your response,

Leah

Also ericsch,

Are you still interesed in shipping this? And are you wanting to get rid of the GSP also?

Leah,

Thanks.

Sorry for the late response, (busy over x-mas) I have a 29 gl tank and a 20 gl sump. I ad trace elements and zoo plankton regularly. Anymore ideas on whether these guys would make it or not?

Thanks for your response,

Leah

Also ericsch,

Are you still interesed in shipping this? And are you wanting to get rid of the GSP also?

yes i am still have alot left

Do you think my tank can support this coral? Now that I have given the specs. I was just curious. How much money for shipping are we looking at to Iowa. Do you think it will be over forty dollars? Let me know.

Still interested,

Leah

lol wow guys..xenia must be hard for you to find..it is everywhere by me...i don't know what proraptor said if it is true..xenia don't usually liike clean water, they like some what nutrient rich water..i am intrested in if you dose with additives..just curious..

So everyone knows, i paid $50 for some xenia and GSPs to be shipped from this seller and it has been a week since payment was received and i have not received a reply or a package in the mail.

He told me his internet was down but he also said he'd ship it yesturday, which apparently didnt happen.

Just beware, im getting a little nervous as to where my $50 went

Archived