Top Shelf Aquatics

spsfrags.com

Crakeur

First, let me start by saying I have now ordered twice from Patrick. Once, several months back and now I just received my second order, I figured y'all ought to know that his livestock is of the same quality as thelogicalreef.com. The frags are excellent sized, and all very healthy. I've posted pics in the members thread but they don't do the corals justice. Once I get the hang of the new camera down, I will be posting better shots.

He now sells softies, inverts, clams and of course, sps corals. The clam prices are great, as are the other goodies.

Packing is well done and everything arrived marked and in perfect shape.

There was a snafu that Patrick immediately rectified. He's a pleasure to deal with and one of the few hobbyists who are doing the rest of us a favor by branching out into the selling side of the business.

Oh and his glue is worth the order all by itself.

Definitely check out his wares and, by all means, order away.

I want to add to this post because my convesations with Patrick continued throught the weekend. THe snafu I mentioned was that I had requested two hydno frags. One for me and one for Satchmo. Patrick forgot the second frag. To make up for this, he offered to refund me the $20 or send the second frag, at his cost. So, I gave Patrick Satchmo's address and Patrick is sending Satch the hydno, along with two green montipora frags to make up for the error.

If you want sps corals do not go elsewhere. If you want clams, his are damned cheap and real nice sized and his softies, I assume, are as good as his other wares.

Oh and let me repeat, the glue is worth buying, even if you don't want livestock. This stuff is the least messy and easiest glue to use and I have tried everything, including crazy glue (real bad idea on my part).

Just got my end of Crakeur's order from Patrick. I bow to you, Mr. Monaghan. Couldn't be happier with the hydnophora. It's "You Can't Do That on Television" slime-green. The milleporas (that Patrick graciously added for free) are great too. Nice pea-green/yellowish color. All were packaged very well (double heat packs) and opened up in no time.

Great stuff over at spsfrags.com I will deifinitely be ordering from him again in the future. Thank you Patrick, and thank you Steve.

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to give props to Patrick @ spsfrags.com

Over the course of last week I was e-mailing Patrick and he was always helpful and he even pulled a few strings for me. I made the order and received everything on Saturday. The package was packed VERY well with the water temp around 76. The frags were all in very good shape, & not only that but the frags were a very good size.

If you want to get some nice stony frags and a good price talk to Patrick. And yes that bottle of glue is pretty darn big, excellent stuff!

Thank you Patrick!

P.S.

He even sent me an e-mail to see if I had any acclimation ?'s once FedEx confirmed I received the order. I didnt see the e-mail till today (my fault) but he did make the effort =)

• 2 weeks later...

acro frags, hydnophora and a maxima clam were ordered from spsfrags.com and a few acros have died and the maxima was dying a week ago so I tossed it. Most deaths were a result of either my large hands getting destructive, my constant rescaping or the algae contamination that plagues me. When the algae is gone I will be adding another clam (or two) and some more corals and/or softies but I need to clean house first. The algae is slowly going away and I am beginning to get the happy all over feeling as I see new spots that will eventually be cleared of algae and be perfect spots for more goodies.

I am hoping to get some more zoos and other items from thelogicalreef at some point but there is no way I will sit and hit refresh until the new stuff pops up.

Archived