ReefCleaners.org

Coralcrazy new..and last pico.. for now :)

coralcrazy

okay guys..i am making a 2.5 gallon pico with the works..70 Watt MH 20K bulb..chiller will be on the tank..hood.. now the coral section...since i have such crazy light..i got some morphs that are absolutly breath taking...these bad boys will go in my 2.5 gallon tank..i am also going to put some zoas and sun coral in there..now any other suggestions? The Enchi isnt my pic that i took but another reefers..he is fraging me all of those :)

How did you get everything to stick on the back wall like that? Why did you go bare bottom? Did you teach your fish to swim on his side? :huh:

Oh, wait.... that's a top down pic!

Looks good! B)

Just curious... what are your temps with that strong of a light on such a small tank? 70 ÷ 2.5 = 28 watts per gallon! :o

lol like i said that that isn't my pic that is the guy who is fragging them from me..jesus tigahboy you are on like every forum..yep made a deal with randy and he is going to make me a frag package of all his corals..

what other corals should i put in this tank tigahboy.. LOL..i am eyeing your website :)

Smada77...that is not my tank..lol those are just what the frags are going to look like.. and my temps are around 77-79..with an iceprobe on it..otherwise i would not be surpirsed to see temps in the 90's..man i wish i entered the pico contest ;P

the birth of my tank...i should have entered in the pico contest :( anyway here is the tank with the iceprobe and stuff..i have the hood...but the glue is still drying..i am getting an ATO unit for this tank..and this will be MH lights 20K..this tank will be finished..and my last for a while..

a boring pic of a tank..

post-14339-1135615188_thumb.jpg

it won't cook coral..i have an iceprobe..do you know how much that thing will keep my temp down by? especially in a 2.5 tank.. PC are good but i want my coral to have more color than a PC would give them..

okay epoxy is done curing...and my hood is finished... here are some pics of the hood, made by hogwinslow..very nice job :) This has a 2X 80 MM fans in the hood 3 DIY lunar lights which i did, and a 70 Watt MH 20 K bulb..

lunar lights

post-14339-1135695482_thumb.jpg

post-14339-1135695538_thumb.jpg

post-14339-1135695648_thumb.jpg

thnxs tigah for the advice on how to acclimate the acans..i will do the screen method :bowdown: here is a pic of the hood over the tank...now i am just waiting for the base...

post-14339-1135721040_thumb.jpg

these are the frags i am getting..this isn't my pic but this is what they are suppose to look like :lol:

i got these from pookstreet :)

from a fellow reefer a coco worm :) its huge 10 inches i belive and two heads..

post-14339-1135721593_thumb.jpg

post-14339-1135721634_thumb.jpg

post-14339-1135721656_thumb.jpg

post-14339-1135721722_thumb.jpg

post-14339-1135721740_thumb.jpg

post-14339-1135721887_thumb.jpg

post-14339-1135722631_thumb.jpg

haha reef chat only phili :) thanx guys for the comments..i was lucky to get in a group buy..so i don't pay for shipping :) i will post more pics as my tank is finished..the tank should be up by the 20th..so it's not to far away :)..well the group buy didn't go throught..plus the guy was to far away for me tot get coral..so i am still going to stick with my coral..

this is the last pic of the tank before it will have water and coral in it :)..last teaser pic.. i got the hood and base from hogwinslow and he did a great job...

post-14339-1136390131_thumb.jpg

new coral update.. getting all of those....sorry for the teasing guys...my camera suxs..so i just want you guys to see what the frags will look like before i start taking pics with my camera..

What is the rainbow colored coral bottom far left pic? That looks cool as hell.

:o

Archived