Cultivated Reef

New 1.5g hex

USFnano

I just set this tank up yesterday, to have something while I'm setting up my bigger tank. It's got a Micro-Jet 320 and a 70w Ushio. I just added a couple pounds of live rock today, I'll get a pic of it tomorrow.

DSC00957.jpg

That's cool. Load that sucker up. Maybe a few zoo's at the base and a nice branching coral for the center piece. It would make a great bonsai reef.

very nice what are u going to be putting in there i had a 4-striped damsal in mine cause he was a jerk and killed 6 of my green chromis now i only have 3 lol so i pretty much put him in jail lol i stopped that tanki tho i couldnt find a light and i didnt really wanna buy a MH light for this but loookin good so far cant wait to see it. what are u going to be putting in there tho????

I've had the halide sitting around for a few months, so I decided to put it to use.

I'm not really sure what I want to put in it yet. Part of me wants to make it all sps, but I know I'm going to have my bigger tank for that. I'm leaning towards a couple zoanthid frags, and maybe a couple other softies, and a frag of a blue millepora that survived from my old tank.

Archived