Cultivated Reef

5.5 NightStand Pico

Joseph14

Ok Guys... ihave a question and I dont know what Im going to do if you guys cant help me out.Me and my two uncles are going to be placing an order from Seacrop.We are going to order (2) 16 coral packages for 75$

each ,and with shiiping it comes out to 227$ for 34 Nano frags:6 Soft Coral frags,6 Polyp Frags,6 SPS frags,6 Mushroom Frags,3 HARD coral frags,and 2 BONUS Frag of a rare or highly sought after color morph frag.Heres my problem .....Im kinda worried if I get like a Sun coral or something that is NOT a begginer coral,what are my options if this happens?

Oh yeah When the order Comes In I will be posting pics of the Tank

Ok Guys... ihave a

Your LFS will probably let you trade or give you store credit. But as long as you do your homework you can proboblay keep everything. You could also email seacrop and let them know your position, I'm sure they would include somethiing more to your liking if prompted.

I was sitting on my bed and I noticed that the Tank waz uncomonly clear for a changr so i decidet it was a good time for a photo op...

I also wanted to get a shot of the Final Aquascape before i add the Corals...

I was sitting on my bed and I noticed that the Tank waz uncomonly clear for a changr so i decidet it was a good time for a photo op...

Before

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys we got the corals cant post pics but I will tomorrow so for now Ill tell you what I got ...

CandCane Frag 3 heads

Zoos(Migit) 10 Polyps

2 Mushrooms

Ricordea(Migit)

Green/Purple Blasto(I think)

red/Pink Blasto

GAlaxia

CAbbage Leather

Squishy purple Acropora?

Yuma FRag?

Orange thing

Hey... this is my first post on nano-reef.com... what's up all? I have a 5.5 AGA nano in the works! So how does that glade plugin make your tank smell? Hehe... :)

Archived