Coral Vue Hydros

Posting pics

sea man dan

Looks like you are trying to post a pic from your hard drive, which will not work. You will need to upload them to the gallery here or a site like photobucket first.

here i go again

fulltank.jpg

CROCKY .... NICE i got it to work boys.....now we are in buseness

OK here i go i am so EXCITED...

First started

firststarted.jpg

Later on

Veryyoungtank.jpg

later on some more

fullviewoftank.jpg

then this is in july

fullshot.jpg

this is my last shot in july it has change so much

fulltank.jpg

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Oh yeah first off that last picture is from august...it is december ill try to get some more pics up

Some deaths and changes.....ok here i go its only a year old but it still takes alot

-firefish jumped out

-candy died , half tank crashed

-clown died

-2 sixlines died

-2 bangi cardnal fish died

-i had to get rid of bubble i was so depressed....... because my flame and six wouldnt stop picking on it, now ricoridas are in its place.....

-my exenia probably did about 100x its size today.... ok let me get a picture in your head of how big it is today i have about 1/4 of this tank completely exenia....and i have about 15 propagations from this bad boy...its like a weed wont stop growing....and if you look really hard it is on the 4th pic on the sand bed you will see how big it was when i first got it....

-and well colt is self explainitory with 8 propagations out that bad boy and its time for more.

-toadstool is time to be proped...the head didnt really grow just the stalk

- frog spawn start with 3 now it is 7

-had to get rid of donut for prop space , and it wasnt really doing that good so...

Specs

Lighting, 2 96 watt pc and a 28watt t-5 bulbs(no clue just for extra support)

Filtration, emperior 400...thats it i know i know i need more...not really but still

- about 50 lbs or live rock and about 40 lbs of live sand

dosing

-i dose essential elements, tech 1, coral-vite, and liquid reactor, and bio plankton

feeding i feed flake food through out the week ... OH NO, and on fridays i give them mysis

Livestock

-2 true percs

-six line

-firefish(1)

I wish i had more just i spend my money on corals and dont have any left for fish.

Inverts

-basic clean up crew(except for emerald ...died about 2 days ago...no clue why)

-brittle star

-sand shifting star

-blood shrimp

-arrow crab

Problems

-FLATWORMS i hate them!!!!!! i have medication its just , i have tomany so it will polute and kill my tank...yes i know it sucks

anything else ask

Archived