Top Shelf Aquatics

My 30 gallon tall

rygar126

Heres some progress of my 30 gallon tall.

10000976cw.th.jpg

00000930ho.th.jpg

00000945ho.th.jpg

Also heres my old 10 gallon. it crashed because i had a dumb flame scallop in there that died. almost everything in there died with the exception of the tree coral and mushrooms, hermits and green star polyps.

10000968dv.th.jpg

Now its a planted tank!

tankpics0032ww.th.jpg

i have been thinking of getting together a smaller reef before investing heavily, and though ot the 30xhigh.

any new pictures?

any positives or negatives you didnt know before you started?

still using the pc's?

thanks

fp

isnt that alot of Fish???

a toby, a lionfish, a clownfish, a Bangaii Cardinal fish, AND 2 chromis....isnt that a bit much??????? is that it for fish or do you have more...ohh and BTW....your 10g. was REALLY nice..i dont like planted tanks to much so i cant comment on that (there just not my thing)

• 4 weeks later...
isnt that alot of Fish???

a toby, a lionfish, a clownfish, a Bangaii Cardinal fish, AND 2 chromis....isnt that a bit much??????? is that it for fish or do you have more...ohh and BTW....your 10g. was REALLY nice..i dont like planted tanks to much so i cant comment on that (there just not my thing)

yeah it is a lot of fish thats why i had to buy a refugium and a protein skimmer. i used to have a damsel and a big maroon clownfish. i had to force myself to give it away haha. but right now everything is fine, i just wish i had stronger light.

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

love the 30g tall. i have the same tank. mines also packed with fish, so i added a10g sump and skimmer cheato/mangrove and anything eles that would give me a little freedom.

love the 30s! very nice indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

ooo your old one is LEET, very colorful

a 30g tall is cool, is your tank like in the middle of a room where you can walk around and observe from all angles?

Archived