2.5 aga w/ glass top

2lbs of live rock

1 astrea

2 brown polyps (cant get pics of yet cuz im still figuring out the camera

1 feather duster (cant get pic either)

1inch or so of sand

1 whisper power filter 5-15 gal

and a pump to a fountian i stole and used for a ph

1 13 watt 50/50 (getn 2 soon itll be 1 65k 1 50/50)

bio-sea salt

acura 1000 50 watt heater

hope ya like it,tellme wat ya think ,Chris

new rock work i didnt think that the arch was too balanced and this way i have more veiwing room on the front of the tank and in the back theres tunnls for the fish im gonna get,Chris

i just got new lights today (there knock off book worms made by bayco i have 1 65k and 1 50/50 10,000k. they were only $9.96 each they came each with 1 65 k bulb,im thinking of doin 10 k bulbs tho i dont know if i can get those ywet so ill wait till i have more stuff in the tank and budget is more settled) any way heres some pics,Chris

CJM, those Bayco lights aren't knock offs, BookWorms are made by Bayco. They are just in a different shell. The also make the same yellow work light with a dual 13 watt head which are kind of nice to rip apart.

CJM, those Bayco lights aren't knock offs, BookWorms are made by Bayco. They are just in a different shell.

haha sweet so i basically got book worms at half price lol,Chris

haha i know new camera i just got it a couple days ago so bear with me i it me or does the tank look a bit too white? could be my contacts(been ####in with me tonight) but im not sure what do you think ?

o and i did tests today and they came out

nitrite-5

pH-8.2

ammonia-0

nitrate-80

trites and trates are kidna high cuz i lef tthe carbon in the filter for a month and forgot about it (i know im a dumb ass) so i hicked the trites and trates up but im gonna do a decient size w/c tomorrow and hopefully head to the lfs and get sumthin small maby a frag or sumthin not too expensive. if the tests come out good enough after the w/c i mite get the bicolor blenny then. im not sure yet ill figure it out tommorow. if anyone has ideas on a hardy thing to add tomorrow im up for it (i wanna kinda double check the cycle is over),Chris

today i went to the lfs and got some cool stuff i got a bicolor blenny! and i was talkn to the person that worked there and she gave me some things that were separte and not attached to rocks i know 1 is a yellow polyp and i think the other one is a candy cane im not sure but i got pics they both are opened but the damn polyp wont attach itself to anything. how can i have the polyp attach to a rock? its only like 2 mm round so i dont really think i can rubber band it so i just turned off my power filter and left the powerhead on till tomorrow cuz the hob filter makes too much current and it whips the polyp around the tank any ideas? and if you can help me id the coral i got for free thatd help thanks,Chris

blenny

Archived