Cultivated Reef

Red Tree Sponge Exposed

BRIANSTINYREEF

BRIANSTINYREEF

WILL IT COME BACK I HAVE WHIT ECOTTON LIKE MATERIAL ON IT NOW SOME DECAY? WHERE IT WAS EXPOSED AND GOT AIR POCKETS TRAPPED IN SPONGE? WILL IT RECOVER WITH TLC

imo cut off the white area (it's dead) with a razor blade (carefully! :o ) and WHILE it's underwater.

btw how'd you originally introduce it into the tank? ???

the rest should be fine if you can provide it with the correct TLC. hth

either that or take it out, let it dry and give it to your girlfriend as a lufa.

Satch, will you lufa my stretchmarks?

While I'm in the process of hijacking a thread, Satch, I placed an email with patrick regarding my order. added the hydno for you. if you want anything else, speak now or forever hold my piece (wife had a baby so nobody else will hold it for me).

Sadly, my country critters trip was postponed so I am forced to buy the ever beautiful goods via spsfrags. Working on a saturday shipment, will alert you to the arrival and will have baggies ready for ya.

DOnt some corals actualy shed their coats so do speak, when they are healthy? I mean as a sort of reptilian like growing stage or rejuvination of sorts? I read this som where but I cant remeber where? They said to see this is normal and actualy a very god sign og the coral and tank health. But since I cant remember where the hell I heard it or which corals they are please disregaurd this message! LOL :::):P

:D

Didn't come back to this thread until now. Crak, you're a friggin riot. Happy to oblige. I was born to love you. I was born to lick your face. This one should raise some eyebrows X)

Salty, yes some corals do that, most notably the leathers. But we're talkin' sponges here, an altogether different beast.

Archived