Innovative Marine Aquariums

salt water store in LA

Vish

I am looking for salt water fish store in and around

San Bernandino area. Any where between 1 hour of drive from here. Area that comes in that radius are

Palm Springs

LA

Orange County

Irvine

If you can refer any good stores, that be gr8

Temecula Reefer

Jeff's Exotic Fish was a good store, I would go back... I also liked Aquatic Outlet (aquaticoutlet.com) The corals looked great! Have you found any good LFS in San Bernadino? There is also a store in Ontario called global aquatics that has a lot of fish, might be worth checking out on the way to LA

Marinedepot.com in Anaheim isn't a LFS & they only have drygoods available for willcall, but you can order any of the drygoods from them online or through the phone & then tell them you wan't to pick it up in person instead of having it shipped....this is only for drygoods as I said before. (they don't house any livestock there anyways)

aquatic outlet is awesome. i went there once when i was visiting a friend in LA and it was awesome. the display tanks were breath taking. they have a 6000 gallon fish only tank that was cool but the 1000 gallon reef was the coolest thing i have ever seen. it was a divided tank like two 500 gallon tanks back to back with one half sps and the other softies and lps. then in the back they have rows and rows of livestock. they had stuff i didnt know existed. compared to my small town lfs i was blown away. everything looked really healthy too.

There's nothing in Irvine. The closest place is Fish2000 in Tustin, they have an okay collection, mostly fish and not much corals. The owner there is kinna anal too.

I usually go to Tong's in Santa Ana (Warner and Magnolia). They have a large collection of corals and fishes. If you are in OC, you have to check it out.

Fish World in West Covina and Jim's Fish and Pet in Rosemead, DON'T GO TO ANY OF THOSE!! They have a very small collection and their tanks are full of green algea and aiptasia. Their fishes don't look too healthy either.

hmmm where do I start??

Fish Collection in Placentia

Strictly Fish in Orange

Angel Aquarium in rowland heights

Aquatic Creations in Rancho Cucomonga (aquatic-creations-online.com)

New Wave in Orange

Tong's in Fountain Valley

Tong's in Brea

Hacienda Aquatics in West Covina

PetTown in El Toro

Coral Island in Orange

If you're around on the 17th we (www.scmas.org) are having a frag swap in Santa Ana. There's a few people that make it in from the Riverside area.

LakerFan,

Thats a nice list you got there. Gotta check some of those out.

Pet World in San Bernardino for something close.

How about Kobe with 12 3's in Tuesday's game. Lee

Archived