inTank Media Baskets

New Blue Shrooms

Mnesarchus

okay next time you go away you have to have the reef obsession test. have your girl friend buy you another nice coral but not tell you what it is. when you come home, have her laying naked on your bed and the new coral in your tank, and see which one you go to first. the best way of testing whether or not you are obsessed;)

by the way, nice shrooms:)

Could you have your girlfriend talk to my wife?.....i wish she gave a crap about this stuff..well...enough to buy some of it for me at least......hehehe.

I've got a one blue shroom the same color. I'm waiting for it to split, but he's turning out to be a loner.

(he doesn't realize he'll be going under the knife soon - I want more, one way or another....)

Well if you could walk by the tank on the way to the bed that would be good.

You definately wouldn't want the coral being a distraction during the festivities.

Originally posted by Metznreef

okay next time you go away you have to have the reef obsession test. have your girl friend buy you another nice coral but not tell you what it is. when you come home, have her laying naked on your bed and the new coral in your tank, and see which one you go to first. the best way of testing whether or not you are obsessed;)  

by the way, nice shrooms:)

:D - I'll keep that in mind next time. The worst part was that she told me via email that something was waiting in the tank when I got home! I was guessing the entire trip, and I wasn't dissapointed.

Archived