inTank Media Baskets

New Camera, new pics.

Crakeur

ok, still figuring out the camera so bear with me.

Sadly, country critters is out for Thursday so a spsfrag.com order is online in about a week. just waiting for some supplies to arrive first.

anyway, here we go.

acro that is growing like wild. unfortunately, the pics are so damned large and resizing them is taking forever so i will only post a few

one more of the hairy acro. this is still not fully opened. when it is, it is a sight to behold.

my last job is going to be getting a shot of the lobster but I will pull that off when I add my spsfrag.com order some time in a couple of weeks.

Enjoy the photos

tried that and the files were too big. I need to toy around with it some more. Like I said, the camera was bought so I could take pics of the baby but using it for the reef shots will help me learn as much as possbile.

Christopher Marks

The message board allows uploads of images up to 600px wide. But you could place them in your hosting account and link to them here, or use the new image BB code. You can do [image= url to image here ]width="587"[ /image]. That code would make any image you placed in a post the appropriate width for the message board spacing.

Originally posted by Christopher Marks

The message board allows uploads of images up to 600px wide. But you could place them in your hosting account and link to them here, or use the new image BB code. You can do [image= url to image here ]width="587"[ /image]. That code would make any image you placed in a post the appropriate width for the message board spacing.

Chris, while I appreciate the advice, you might as well be speaking greek. No, actually, I understand a bit of greek so chinese would have been a better analogy. I am computer illiterate. there I said it.

Great tank! I'm really jealous of all the variety. I need to find someone near me (Iowa...hello, anyone out there?) with some frags that I can trade for.

On another note...how's the Craklet?

hey crakeur,

I was wondering how fast your acro was growing, when you said it was growing well. I have a green bali slimer, and it seemed to be gorwing nice, and I started dosing calc, will it grow faster, or about the same? Thanks

Brandon

• 2 weeks later...

Archived