Innovative Marine Aquariums

WTT Blasto Wellsi for Blue or nice colored zoa's or Nice SPS

BAYSLAYER

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would really like some blue zoa's but any cool LPS,SPS, zoa's, yumas, anything that is rare. Just let me know what you got and ill tell you if I likes.

how many blue polyps are you looking for? I swore that I wasn't going to frag it but I may have to consider it for a blasto.

DSC00373.JPG

Man those are nice 300. Break me a piece too. fingerscrossed

let me see if it's fraggable... (is that a word?) and I will shoot you a message. In the meantime keep it open for other traders in case something comes a long. Cool?

I cant believe you are going to trade a nice blasto for some zoas....Its a sad day in the reefing world...

kinda like me trading rics for some darn clove polyps. :D:P:);)

My only suggestion is to get the $5 rics then. Can't substitute quality but you can try.

And Tongs is stupid - I thought we've established that already? :P

Back to bayslayers trade--- someone who is looking for a great coral should check it out!!

My only suggestion is to get the $5 rics then. Can't substitute quality but you can try.

And Tongs is stupid - I thought we've established that already? :P

Back to bayslayers trade--- someone who is looking for a great coral should check it out!!

Funny thing is Tongs is the only LFS you can find neon green clove polyps around here. Every LFS Ive been to has at least 1 ric

But hey back to bayslayers post...Hey dude do you want to sell the wellsi? If so how much PM me a price...

Archived