inTank Media Baskets

Salt question

SCUBALeah

I just recently heard that oceanic salt is the lowest grades of seasalt out there. This is all my closest saltwater store sells and I wanted to know what you guys thought. They said that it was the furthest away from the natural ocean salt than any other salt line out there.

Do you think if I swich I will see a noticible difference? Have you heard that rumor before?

Leah

I just recently heard that oceanic salt is the lowest grades of seasalt out there. This is all my closest saltwater store sells and I wanted to know what you guys thought. They said that it was the furthest away from the natural ocean salt than any other salt line out there.

Do you think if I swich I will see a noticible difference? Have you heard that rumor before?

Leah

given as oceanic is all i have ever used i cant say anything about other brands except that this is been a debate for a long time and will continue to be a debate. there are people that have remained loyal to their "original" salt, those that have switched, and those that have switched back. if you watch closely enough, there are rumors about nearly every salt mix there is, i would imagine.

Archived