Pod Your Reef

FT: Florida Ricordeas

reefin300

Hey Everyone,

I am looking to trade florida rics for some of your sweet colors~ I'm looking for clove polyps that are neon green, lords, SPS frags. Name it and let me take a look!

Will ship on the trade as well.

If you are Interested in the florida rics please email me at reefin300@aol.com with what you may have to offer.

Talks to yuh soon!

DSC00531.jpg

bluegreen with blue edges not for trade

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

pro can you snap a pic of the frag? does it have any cyano on it?

Im at work right now but Ill snap a pic of it when I get home...I didnt see any cyano on it...The rock I used is from my refugium, there is no cyano down there

where are you located at?? Are you willing to sell any of the Rics. Im in socal and can pick up if you are willing to sell. I dont have anything that you are looking for for trade. Im interested in the purple/pink looking one.

thank you

nick

reefin! Been trying to reach you but your PM box isn't working, it says it is full or disabled :( It's important for us to catch up so get in touch when you can!

hey karen - best way is going to be to email me. I've been working on that special project I was mentioning to you and it's been consuming my time.

where are you located at?? Are you willing to sell any of the Rics. Im in socal and can pick up if you are willing to sell. I dont have anything that you are looking for for trade. Im interested in the purple/pink looking one.

thank you

nick

He wants a piece of that Monti.

Archived