Pod Your Reef

Echinophyllia, and sexy

Bobalouy

Nice score on the echino!

BTW, I started w/ 3 sexy shrimp and didn't see them too often. I got three more, and they are out all of the time. Strength in numbers I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

PochiePooh you jinxed me, Ive been noticing some holes apearing in my echino, and what do you know my sexy shrimp has been munching on it. Luckly it heals back up in a day or 2 but I guess Im gonna have to do something about it.

I think sexies are just a big impulse buy. Sure they act cool and are out a lot, but damn those little buggers are a little sneakier about eating corals than are camel shrimp. Been catching my sexy stealing food from my kenya tree ever time I feed now, and then the little jerk waltzes over to the zoas for a desert afterwards. If only the zoas had a defense against him, like a stinging net that would invoke a drugged up image of a sixline to scare the sucker away from zoas for good.

The echino is the only coral mine actually eats, it will pick round my zoos for food but doesnt do any damage. I moved the echino to my pico last night.

Archived