• Fiji
    • Tonga
    • Lalo
    • Melanesia
    • Marshall Islands
    • Kaelini
    • Caribean
    • Aquacultured

Mine was a combo of Marshall Islands, Fiji and Kaelini.....added 'Solomon Islands' later. Don't be impressed..that rock added a pretty nasty red macro hitchhiker. SH

lavalars   

Most from random places....some nice figi...but lots from my aunts window wells, LOL.

AMichael   

Most of mine is from the Tub at the LFS so your guess is as good as mine ;)

Purchased some fiji later that had to have been 90% aiptasia and 10% rock though :angry:

Cesar   

I have a mixture of LR but I think the majority is Fiji. I think the rest would be Marshall but we are talking about maybe 5 pounds of it only.

Chicago LFS Bali and fiji mix in the 40. Stright tonga branch from Liveaquaria in the nano.

andykee   

Kaelini from Dr. Mac. His rock is the best. Period.

um.. fiji from Big Al's (hell ya! i got free mushrooms and Favites from the Liverock Bin!!!)

and um... well Tampa Bay Liverock from another LFS called Barrier Reef (they keep there LR under 150w MH's [i thought that was strange, but cool] )

Mine is a even mixture of Tonga Branch, Fiji and Sulawesi! The Sulawesi is gorgeous! Great shapes and colors! Had to vote Fiji because the Sulawesi was not listed.

Bill :D

FateX9   

mine used to be all kaelini but then i ran out of money so i have some fiji and i will never buy fiji again

Travis   

100% of my tank is at least 1st generation aquacultured if not 5th generation.

Rene   

Mostly Florida Keys aquacultured rock. The other 30% is a mixture of stuff. There are a few pieces of Fiji rock in there (uck, aptasia!), some dried coral bits that I found on the shore and let get encrusted with coraline (no problems there so far) and a "mystery rock" from the LFS.

Phixion   

Mine came from my backyard, just picked some nice muddy pieces and tossed them suckers on in! :D j/k

I have all Fiji premium in my AP12g. When I set up my Finnex 30g in a week or two here, I plan to use both Marshall Island/Kaelini and Tonga shelf L/R. Maybe some pieces of Fiji too, but not totally sure.

calvin   

a mix of fiji and FLA aquacultured

I like tonga, but in a nano you cant beat Lalo for color...