Coral Vue Hydros

se lab no.28

KnOt-HaRd

Yup... been using them in my 2.5 since I set it up. I don't do a lot of testing, just kinda look and see how things are doing...lol

Early on though I was testing for Ca/Alk, pH and had some kits for Mag and Iodine and they blocks were keeping everything in-line. I still use the blocks, just don't test anymore. :rolleyes:

I plan on using them, or at least start out with them in another tank I am setting up...(water goes in tomorrow, woohoo), that will be housing almost strictly SPS. If they do the job on that tank then I will be totally convinced of their claims and HIGHLY recommend them as a no muss, no fuss, all-in-one kick butt supplement!

Oh and btw, I decided to try them after reading some of the posts by another member here... almost positive is was Anthony812 (er, I think that's his screen name). You may want to do a search on them and see what he has said. Not sure if he still uses them or not but if so that would be quite a bit longer than I and maybe he has some more helpful/useful input on them.

I use the sea-lab 28 also. I just keep about 2 of the small size, they come in like 3 sizes- nuggets, a lil bigger size, then real big soap bar size, for every 10 gal. Just keep them in a low-medium flow area in your tank. They'll dissolve too fast if you put them somewhere high flow. Also, about that link glazer posted, that's the online store for this LFS here in Orange County. Too bad they won't give the same online price if you just go there in person.

I've used them before and liked them. They did the job pretty well. No complaints on how they worked but they got a little pricey buying them all the time.

Cameron

Originally posted by J-Bass

I use the sea-lab 28 also. I just keep about 2 of the small size, they come in like 3 sizes- nuggets, a lil bigger size, then real big soap bar size, for every 10 gal. Just keep them in a low-medium flow area in your tank. They'll dissolve too fast if you put them somewhere high flow. Also, about that link glazer posted, that's the online store for this LFS here in Orange County. Too bad they won't give the same online price if you just go there in person.

hopefully shipping doesnt bring it up to the price you had to pay at the store.

Archived