Top Shelf Aquatics

Logical Reef / Bryan - Thanks!

Guest AbSoluTc

Guest AbSoluTc

For anyone that hasnt caught on by now and for those of you that have had the prievlage of ordering from Bryan, you know the quality and service he offers.

I was talking with him yesterday and he was bumrushed with all the new orders and customers, that it gave me a moment to sit back and think. Not very many online retailers take the time with you that Bryan does. Always answering emails and taking care of everyone on a personal level. His dedication to what he does and his commitment to how he does it is unsurpassed by anyone. Sure we thank him for his service and his ZOOS :) , but I wanted to thank him on a more personal level.

Thank You Bryan for your excellent work and dedication.

I hope you are around for many more moons :) Especially since you got us addicted! Hopefully sometime this year, you can buy your wife a big fat diamond for her finger. You know, as a little thank you! Especially since she does put her hands in your tank ;)

Hehe.

Thank You again and keep the goods coming!

too kind, all of you. But there is no hard work involved, just doing what I would be doing all by myself anyway. I'm still blown away at the quality of folks I've met through the mail from all boards.

Though it is tough to deal with cops when they pull you for speeding and you tell them you need to get home cuz you got rocks to sell :)

Peace, Bryan

Orange Crush
Originally posted by logicalreef

Though it is tough to deal with cops when they pull you for speeding and you tell them you need to get home cuz you got rocks to sell :)

Talking to my husband recently, told him I had to talk to a guy about some rock. He said "Is that what the kids are calling it these days?"

Not illegal, but equally addictive.

I am definatley going to buy some zoos from Bryan, I have heard nothing but great things from him. The shipping will be pretty expensive, but the colors on those zoos is worth every penny.

Archived