Cultivated Reef

Rainbow Acan frags in S. Central PA for trade only

beerz4us

i would like to do some local trades for other acans ,lps or sps frags

let me know i have a large colony so i can get lots of frags out of it

im located in Chambersburg,PA

post-4345-1131826288_thumb.jpg

I have a 5 head branching hammer and green with purple tip (3 heads) frogspawn I'm looking to trade but am willing to trade various other LPS if you're interested. Anything in particular you're looking for?

Beerz4us, I was born and raised in Chambersburg, and just moved to Philadelphia for school about four months ago. Small world! My name is Steven Bonebrake.

:)

I graduated from CASHS in 2002, went to Shippensburg University until Spring of 2005, and I worked at the bp (formerly Texaco) on Wayne Ave. from April 1999 to July 2005. My Old Man is a manager there.

Hey! I'm living in Chambersburg, too. I didn't know there were any reefers from C-burg on here. I'm only seventeen, but I've been reefing for almost a year. Being on a student budget, I only have a 20 long and a 3 gallon nano species tank for my yashe haze and randall's pistol shrimp. Anyway, I don't think I have much to trade, but I'd be willing to pay for just a head or two of almost any LPS. How did you manage to get ahold of them, if I may ask? I get all of my stock from JS&K except for the royal gramma I got from That Fish Place.

Well, here's a list of my stock I would trade if anything interests you (doubtful). If not, I'm willing to pay cash for frags that you're willing to sell.

1x Maroon Clownfish

1x Royal Gramma

1x Candy Cane Coral (6 heads)

1x Bubble Coral

1x Crocea Clam

1x Flower anemone

1x Zoos- Orange skirts, green centers

1x Zoos- Purple skirts, pink centers

1x Zoos- Purple skirts, green centers

I've had troubles with pm...so you can send me mail at shadyman_210@hotmail.com if you want to sell anything. Thanks.

fluidimagrey i would like to try and get some other acans or some more blastos but im really into anything nice except leathers well if you have a neon tipped toadstool thats another story..lol im really looking to do some local trading for now but i will definitly do a swap in the spring if your interested

steven thats cool i graduated in 93 with a girl named autumn bonebrake any relation? good to meet you anyway hope your doing well in phili .

lonestar i sent ya an email call me and ill hook you up with a cpl frags.free

i know what its like to start out with a tight budget :)

I didn't get your e-mail yet. Maybe because hotmail is stupid. You could send me your number over msn with the same e-mail address or over aim under prmtmtwntyone if you have either of those. Otherwise you could try to send me a pm on here or we could just meet at JS&K or somewhere. Thank you so much for your offer, though.

adinsxg yea beleive it or not it is a rainbow acan .when i bought it the whole top was bleached out white the photo is from a while back

lonestar send me a email at reefdaze@earthlink.net and ill send ya one back with my number and we can meet at js&k or wherever is good

heres a cpl pics of my tank. its a temp setup i sold my 90 and i am building a new house so i will be doing a new setup when the house is done

in the full tank pic you can see what the acro looked like when i got it

post-4345-1132281452_thumb.jpg

post-4345-1132281486_thumb.jpg

post-4345-1132281507_thumb.jpg

post-4345-1132281520_thumb.jpg

post-4345-1132281540_thumb.jpg

Okay...I sent you mail from my hotmail account like two days ago. I obviously haven't received a reply yet. If you didn't get my mail, I don't know what's up. If you did, no hurry I'm just wondering what's wrong with my e-mail. I have another account at rollthedice210@yahoo.com if you want to try and send it there. Otherwise I'm out of ideas.

lonestar srry for the delay in responding ive been really busy hopefully i can get with ya sometime this week if you want to meet at js&k but i gotta see if im workin ot this week so ill drop you another line wed if that snds good to you

floorlord sry for the wait on the pics but like i said ive been very busy here ill get some pics asap

Archived