Cultivated Reef

JBJ Going PICO

MrDumass

It looks good. Uses the very common pico filter, don't know about that light, and hopefully whoever actually manufactured the tank is a different company than who made the NCs.(assuming JBJ doesn't do their own work)

dang, and when I clicked on the link here, I thought it was going to be an even smaller nanocube. ya know, like they say it's 3 gallons, but it's really 1.5...

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Proraptor,

Thanks for the link to JBJ's website, but as you know 9 times out of 10 there website is always down. So I haven't been able to view it.

Do you know of any LFS online that sell it or allow me to glimpse a picture of one?

Thanks,

Mike G

Proraptor,

Thanks for the link to JBJ's website, but as you know 9 times out of 10 there website is always down. So I haven't been able to view it.

Do you know of any LFS online that sell it or allow me to glimpse a picture of one?

Thanks,

Mike G

Mike, Stop drooling! :lol:

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

DONCB,

Are you kidden me !!! I've been drooling since they put out the 6 gallon cube !!! And now they have the 3 gallon pico !!!

You can bet that's the one I will purchase, as I'm a big fan of the nano world...

Just my luck that jbj's website is down....

I'll be drooling till it goes up again.... Or maybe someone can send me a link to it....

Drooling.... Mike.....

Archived